Getting ready to plan a trip? Setting up operations in a foreign country? Let the UCOP field operational planner help you prepare.
We have a comprehensive Web based tool for planning your next excursion with tips and things to consider.
- Are you employing local nationals at a foreign operation?
- Does your project include clinical trials or human subject testing?
- Are you renting/leasing any housing using project funds for research participants and local employees?
- What hazards may be involved?
- What can you do to reduce the risks and ensure safety?
- How can you be sure that you are in compliance with local governing agencies?
Clearly it is best to anticipate potential issues beforehand, and not out in the field or after a program has started.
A successful enterprise depends heavily on a plan and preparation.
Login to the Web site to plan for your next outing.
New user? To request a username and password Click here.
Please login below to complete and submit your field operational planner